Deloitte Capland Real Estate Advisory’s team brings together highly skilled professionals to provide advice through the entire property lifecycle. Our people have experience across multiple asset types, and include:
- Senior registered valuers
- Development managers for publicly listed companies
- Senior and structured finance providers
- Town planners and civil engineers.
Our breadth and depth of expertise allows us to guide clients through the decision-making process, regardless of whether property is their core business or not. We provide in-depth market intelligence to drive property strategies from project inception through to delivery and end sale or use.
We can also advise on a case-by-case basis on a number of activities, including:
- Highest and best use analysis
- Planning assessment and management
- Asset due diligence
- Feasibility modelling
- Third-party valuation reviews and modelling
- Risk assessments
- Market and product research
- Asset divestments
- Body corporate registration
- Stakeholder advisory and management.
Our expertise assists clients ranging from banks and corporations to high net worth individuals and not-for-profits to achieve desired outcomes.
Recent project undertaken by our people
Vision | Brisbane
- Construction halted after 22-metre deep open excavation due to lack of funding
- Expired insurance and warranties
- Disputes with contractors and creditors were ongoing.
- Engaging engineers to design cost-effective solutions
- Liaising with the local council to provide alternative development schemes and streamline approvals
- Managing the contractor dispute
- Developing an international divestment strategy.
- Resolving site issues
- Mitigating excavation risk
- Generating substantial interest and competition resulting in an unconditional high-value contract
- Risk management transferred to new owner/developer.