Sales and marketing
Deloitte Analytics is a specialist in the analysis of sales and marketing data. We have deep experience in assisting our customer to improve sales and marketing performance across a number of dimensions, including:
- Analytics can identify which products benefited from inclusion in marketing campaigns and collateral and the impact of timing, price, strategy, store position and layout, complementary products, mode and position of campaign
- Customer Segmentation and Churn analytics providing insight into customer attrition, prediction of loss of customer loss in advance, supporting tactical save measures, enabling customer acquisition, and assessing emerging value from different types of ‘new’ or ‘returned’ customer, and aid in retention
- Forecasting can be used to understand demand of product and services taking into account a range of factors including location, time, price and weather
- Retail product analytics aid in the development of product positioning and market penetration strategies by providing insight into the impact of different product positioning, store and route profitability, customer behaviour and preferences.
Sales and marketing services include:
- Analyse buying behaviour of customers
- Better match customers to their needs
- Developing strategies for win back
- Identify sources of opportunity or risk
- Understand the best channels to key customer segments.
Market opportunity dashboard
Video | 4:17 mins