Partner, Deloitte Analytics
Tel: +61 2 9322 5462
Andrew specialises in data strategy and analytics consulting. His experience includes coverage of the complete value chain in turning data in to value – including conversion of questions to models, and developing of models to manage, understand and solve business problems.
Skills and expertise
- Extraction, cleansing and analysis of client data, including data extracted from a wide variety of business systems such as telecommunications systems, security systems, accounting and ERP systems, and internet systems
- Embedding of analytical models inside existing technology platforms as well as design of technology platforms to support advanced analytics and decision support
- Complex financial modelling in relation to damages quantification and extensive experience with the analysis of data from disparate business systems
- Analysis of business systems using DTect™ - a Deloitte proprietary data analytics tool – used to identify potential fraud and irregularities
- Using advanced data mining technologies and techniques to solve business problems by identifying patterns and correlations, and predicting outcomes
- Using data visualisation to convert complex business problems to quality information that can be easily understood.
- Assessing data quality and advising on systems/process improvements to maximise organisational data value.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (2002) University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws (2002), University of Technology, Sydney
- Institute of Analytical Professionals of Australia (IAPA).