National Managing Partner, Deloitte Analytics
Tel: +61 2 9322 7474
Anthony leads the Deloitte Analytics practice in Australia which has 12 partners and 135 staff. He also sits on the global Deloitte Analytics leadership group which oversees USD2Billion in data and analytic services globally.
With more than 168,000 people in 140 offices, Deloitte is the largest professional services firms in the world and it offers services from audit and tax advisory, to strategy and operations consulting, from M&A transaction services, forensic investigation and risk advisory services. Inside each of these services, Deloitte emphasises the power of data analytics - unlocking new insights and value for its clients.
Inside the analytics team Deloitte recruits specialists including actuaries, statisticians, computer scientists, accountants, auditors and advisors. Our analytics experts, coupled with strong service teams work ‘as one’ in a strongly risk-aware yet high innovation culture.
Skills and expertise
- Design, development and execution of data sourcing and optimisation
- Design and application of analytic models to derive insight from large datasets to identify, target and quantify known and unknown issues and opportunities
- Application of analytic outcomes to design, implement and measure the outcomes of interventions and strategies to reduce risk and increase returns.
- Master of Laws (University of Sydney)
- Diploma of Law (Legal Practitioners Admission Board)
- Bachelor of Economics (Actuarial Studies) (Macquarie University)
- Master of Applied Finance (Macquarie University)
- Anthony is also an Affiliate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.