Partner, Business modelling
Tel: +61 8 8407 7143
Adrian has over 17 years’ experience advising on Economics and Infrastructure Advisory (EIA) and Advisory related services.
Adrian leads Adelaide’s EIA practice and is a member of the National EIA leadership team. He is also the leader of the Business modelling team and the lead partner in South Australia for Water within the Energy and Resources Industry Group.
Adrian’s clients range from large national corporations and leading SME’s to public sector bodies. He has both national and international experience, having worked in Australia and Ireland.
His skills and expertise includes:
- Financial modelling
- Business case development
- Feasibility studies and analysis
- Infrastructure advice
- Economic analysis
- Policy setting advice
- Debt and equity raising, divestments
- Due diligence, mergers and acquisitions
- BA, University of Adelaide 1994
- BAcc, University of South Australia 1994
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants 1997
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) 2009.