Partner, Deloitte Analytics
Tel: +61 3 9671 7344
David has over 20 years of experience in analytics and geospatial analysis, having founded and successfully developed businesses providing services to blue chip clients in a wide range of industry sectors.
David has a real love of analytical and marketing insights innovation and he is recognised industry-wide for his ingenuity and vision, and the impact he has made on geodemographic classification in Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
David’s zeal for R&D and exceptional applications knowledge assists the Deloitte team in offering insights that make a real difference to clients’ business processes and profitability. He has pioneered innovations in risk pricing at the individual property level for home and contents insurance, as well as significant improvements in risk rating for motor insurance.
The geodemographic modelling expertise has been applied to a range of industries including health and the distribution of disease burden, household net worth, innovative business segmentation and business to business analytics.
David’s skills and expertise include:
- Advanced spatial analytics, development of geodemographic classifications
- Predictive analytics with advanced statistical methods and machine learning techniques
- Small area dataset development and projections of data on populations, housing and employment
- Segmentation, preference insights and scenario modelling.
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Hons)
- Masters of Business Administration
- Member Royal Society of Victoria
- External Advisory Board Member, CenSoC, University of Technology.