Deloitte's Pharmacy team understands the specific business requirements of retail pharmacies and is committed to delivering specialist value-added services to the pharmacy industry.
Providing services to more than 100 pharmacies and wholesalers across Australia, our services include:
- Business advice - including assisting clients to more effectively use point of sales (POS) systems, interpreting trading results and identifying areas of improvement
- Business acquisitions and disposal services – including negotiation, documentation, administration and analysis of financial impacts
- Business valuations
- Advice and guidelines regarding partnership agreements and disputes
- Facilitating partnership and business planning meetings to assist clients to achieve continual business development
- Funding proposals and applications
- Financial modelling
- Tax returns and compliance:
- Preparation of business activity statements
- Provision of GST compliance services
- Preparation of financial statements (annual and management)
- Provision of taxation consulting services, including compliance advice relating to relevant State Pharmacy Acts
- Understanding of the new National Pharmacy Authority including the registration process and legislation
- Accounting systems and support
- Provision of help desk services to support existing and new systems
- Expert knowledge of the Minfos Accounting point of sale system – including providing specialised training and help desk support.
What sets us apart?
Our team has a deep technical understanding of the accounting module of the Minfos point of sale system. This is a unique service within the accountancy profession.
We have undertaken many successful projects for pharmacy clients, demonstrating our capacity to provide targeted services to a niche market that has unique and complex requirements.
Contact us to find out more.