Fee Schedule – Real Time – Portfolio Administration Service
Set up fee
|Funds consisting of:||Portfolio set-up fee (once only)|
|With other assets||$800|
Where data can be transferred directly from Premium or another superannuation software package there will be no establishment fee.
Deloitte Private has a solution that is cost effective and uncomplicated.
Our administration service for self managed superannuation funds offers the following benefits:
- Monthly processing of transactions
- Monthly monitoring of fund transactions
- Monthly issuing of alerts to obtain information to keep the fund up-to-date and identifying transactions where potential breaches have taken place.
Our fee for this service is charged on the basis of the time taken to complete all necessary tasks; however it is capped at $4,000 plus GST (subject to certain conditions).
Transfer of an existing SMSF
Deloitte Private will provide you with a fixed fee quotation – capped at $4,000 plus GST (subject to conditions) on 1 July each financial year. This fee is fixed until the following 30 June at which time the management fee will be reset for the next 12 months.
Fees for this service will be charged to the superannuation fund on a quarterly basis throughout the year. A minimum contract period of 12 months will apply (condition of using this service).
Should the fund be paying an income stream then the services of an Actuary may be required. Deloitte Private can appoint an Actuary or you can choose your own. Regardless of which option you take, you will be provided with an actuarial certificate and additional fees will be incurred.
Conversion to pension phase from accumulation and certain other activities will also incur additional expenses. Details of these expenses are set out in the Deloitte Super Service document which is available from your Deloitte contact on request.
Included in this service:
- Quarterly updated online reporting
- Minimum and maximum pension levels
- Year end reporting
- Administrator support service – advisors are able to contact the Deloitte superannuation admin team with basic queries. Should the advice be complex the trustee will be provided with a quote before any work commences.
The audit will be provided by a firm other than Deloitte. Additional fees will be payable. Deloitte can recommend a suitable auditor if required.
Contact us to find out more.