Adelaide Consulting Lead Partner, Andrew Culley works with clients to identify, develop and implement information solutions and systems that aid in business efficiencies and decision making. He has over 15 years’ experience in management positions in the manufacturing and industrial sectors and his current portfolio of clients includes private businesses through to large corporations and government entities.
Andrew specialises in reviewing businesses from both a commercial and operational perspective, and has a proven track record in developing and implementing information solutions that help businesses to compete in demanding marketplaces. Andrew is experienced in developing solutions that link corporate key performance indicators down to operational level reporting to ensure consistent measurement of strategic initiatives.
Andrew has also previously held management responsibilities for supply chain management, sales and marketing, customer service, information technology and financial performance.
Andrew has the following experience:
- Management of new systems implementations
- Development of activity based costing solutions and related Business Intelligence initiatives
- Requirements definition and system selection for large ERP, Finance and HR/Payroll system projects
- Preparation of IT strategies for large national organisations
- Development and implementation of costing and accountability reporting frameworks
- Implementation of Business Intelligence systems in large, diverse industries including Government, Utilities and Infrastructure Development.
Area of expertise
- Consulting – Consulting, Strategy & Operations, Technology
- Services – Technology Services, Strategy Services
- Energy & Resources – Electric Power, Mining, Oil and Gas, Water
- Life Sciences & Healthcare – Healthcare
- Manufacturing – Defence
- Public Sector – Fiscal Delivery, Service Delivery and Innovation.
Professional membership and qualification
- Master of Business Administration, University of South Australia
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting), University of Adelaide.
- Australian Information Industry Association
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.