Tel: +61 2 9322 3279
Jamye offers more than 20 years of experience in strategic design, planning and management at the intersection of information, technology and business operations. He has gained this experience in both consulting and operational roles across a range of industries, including telecommunications, energy, financial services and transport.
As a Partner in our Consulting service line, Jamye leads our transport business in NSW and focuses on complex technology-enabled change, spanning back-office and customer-facing operations. He also leads our Architecture practice, working with clients to adopt design disciplines at the Enterprise and Solution level to align business, information and technology outcomes.
Jamye is well known for balancing analytical and creative problem solving approaches, and for delivering industry-wide solutions.
His expertise includes:
- IT strategy, architecture and design
- Complex program design and delivery
- Sourcing advice including vendor selection and engagement
- Technology-enabled Customer Experience improvement
- IT due diligence and review.
Professional and academic qualifications
- Master of Commerce (Advanced Organisation & Management Studies), University of NSW
- Bachelor of Laws, University of NSW.