Director, Actuaries & Consultants
Tel: +61 3 9671 6926
A Director in Deloitte Actuaries & Consultants Melbourne office, Michael is an Associate of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia and a Fellow of ASFA.
Michael has over 20 years of experience working in many aspects of the financial services industry.
Prior to joining Deloitte he held several consulting, management and business development roles including Principal at specialist consulting firm Rice Walker Actuaries where he managed a number of vendor selection engagements including, NEC, Pilkington and RAA.
His roles have encompassed a broad range of activities including:
- general and actuarial superannuation consulting advice to companies
- strategic and fund secretarial advice to superannuation fund trustees and their management groups
- delivery of integrated member education and financial planning solutions
- client advocate in key service provider selection and management
- business development and relationship management.
Michael’s senior business development roles have included:
- director, National Wealth Management providing integrated solutions to institutional clients including Plum, MLC Implemented Consulting, JANA Implemented Consulting, MLC MasterKeyBusinessSuper and AdvantEdge
- principal and head of sales for Mercer Global Investments
- lead consultant (SA and Victoria) for the Mercer Superannuation Trust
- business development manager SA/NT for AMP Corporate Superannuation.