Partner, Actuaries & Consultants
Tel: +61 2 9322 5009
James is a Partner and a qualified actuary (FIAA). He joined Trowbridge (later Deloitte Actuaries & Consultants) in 1995 and has been involved in a range of financial services work within Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the UK. His areas of expertise include life insurance, wealth management and banking.
His life insurance and wealth management experience includes:
- Financial reporting and business modelling
- Shareholder embedded and appraisal values
- Merger and Acquisition
- Financial planning distribution
- Retail funds management platform and wrap strategies
- Retirement product innovation.
James' banking experience has developed over the past five years as he has extended the role of actuaries in banking and mortgages. He specialises in mortgage portfolio modelling and third party broker distribution.
His banking experience includes:
- Mortgage lending and distribution strategies
- Business valuations
- Mortgage retention, loan life analysis and valuable customer profiling
- Product pricing and funding modelling.
- Reverse mortgage market entry and financial modelling.