Associate Director, Actuaries & Consultants
Tel: +61 3 9671 7410
Emma is an Associate Director in Deloitte’s Actuaries & Consultants team. She is a superannuation specialist with over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Deloitte, Emma has held a number of actuarial consulting roles in Australia.
Emma has specialised in the superannuation industry, with a recent focus on Industry fund superannuation. Her current areas of focus include:
- Industry superannuation fund transitions, including fund mergers, administration transitions and product changes.
Activities include advice on merger strategy and assistance with implementation of transitions
- Unit pricing and crediting rate processes including remediation of errors, developing policy and procedures, assessment against good practice, and reviewing documentation and controls.
Emma’s roles have involved a broad range of activities including:
- General superannuation advice to companies and superannuation fund trustees
- Provision of fund secretarial services to a number of superannuation funds
- Actuarial valuation and financial modelling of defined benefit superannuation schemes including cash flow projections and asset liability modelling
- Development of financial modelling software for financial planners
- Client relationship management.
Emma is an Associate of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia