Associate Director, Actuaries & Consultants
Tel: +61 2 9322 5766
Nicole joined Deloitte Actuaries & Consultants Health practice in February 2004 after graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce from Macquarie University. She qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia in 2007.
Since joining Deloitte, Nicole has focused on actuarial and financial management issues in the health and insurance industries. Her main areas of work have included:
- Actuarial pricing and redesign of national Asian health insurance and long term care schemes
- Assistance to Australian health insurers with their contribution rate review submissions to PHIAC
- Assisting with the preparation of Financial Condition Reports for health funds
- Experience analyses of life and health insurance businesses
- Expense analysis and implementation of expense allocation methodology across a major Australian insurer
- Actuarial review of employee leave liabilities for government departments and private sector entities.
Page Last Updated