Manager, Actuaries & Consultants
Tel: +61 3 9671 7292
Ting has been with Deloitte Actuaries & Consultants since 2006, specialising in life insurance and banking. During this time, she has worked on a variety of engagements, including:
- Experience analysis of profit/value for life insurance company
- Merger and acquisition transaction for a range of life insurance, wealth management and banking institutions
- Wealth management and life insurance appraisal valuation, including European Embedded Value review
- Pricing and design of an Asian national retirement income scheme
- Costing and pricing of a state government health services model
- Unit pricing project
- Review of loan calculator for bank
- Experience analysis of loan book
- A range of Prophet related modelling work (Prophet is a specialised actuarial software)
Prior to joining Deloitte, she worked at a local reinsurance company in Malaysia in various areas, including financial reporting, pricing, risk management and valuation.
Ting is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia since 2009 and has a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies with Honours from the Australian National University.