Tel: +61 (0) 3 9671 7067
email: Paul Wensor
Paul is a qualified accountant experienced in advising and managing complex finance transformation and business performance management projects for blue-chip multinational clients. He has extensive international experience in finance line management and consulting across Asia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Paul has deep expertise in finance transformation including:
- Defining Finance function strategy and vision
- Shared services, off-shoring and outsourcing (Finance, HR, IT and others)– full life cycle from strategy/business case through to post implementation optimisation
- Finance process optimisation
- Post-merger integration of Finance and other support functions
- Working capital optimisation.
Paul also has deep experience in integrated business performance management including:
- Enhancing budgeting, planning and forecasting activities
- Reporting strategy, design, process improvement and implementing Centres of reporting Excellence (CoRE)
- Strategy execution through value driver based performance measurement, KPIs and scorecards.
- Paul has consulted across a wide range of industries including oil and gas, retail banking, utilities, higher education and public sector.
Professional and academic qualifications
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)