When CFOs Debate
What keeps you up at night?
Instead of sheep, today’s chief financial officers (CFOs) might as well count the complex decisions that await them at the office each morning. When your voice influences almost every major choice your company makes, knowing how to proceed at any given time is tough. Where do you turn when there are 17 sides to every argument?
When CFOs Debate, a new workbook designed to help you think through important issues facing CFOs today, examines nine top-of-mind debates:
• hire for current skills or future potential?
• separate finance and accounting?
• how much off-shoring makes sense?
• improve processes before outsourcing?
• rethink automated decision support?
• large-scale improvement efforts — do it right or do it fast?
• provide earnings guidance?
• take action on sustainability?
Visit Deloitte.com.au to access the workbook and weigh in. We’re looking for your input to keep the debates going. What keeps you up at night? Read the media release here.