Accounting advisory services
Deloitte can provide you with accounting advice and assistance for proposed and historical transactions, business combinations and special projects. We offer a multi-disciplinary approach using resources from other areas of our business including, Deloitte Corporate Finance and Deloitte Tax Services where relevant to the transaction. Our wide-ranging experience and deep expertise enables us to transcend the traditional barriers of compliance based services and provide clients with assistance and advice that is relevant and which allows them to make decisions that impact the financial reporting at the right time.
We can assist in a number of ways, including:
- Practical assistance and independent advice in resolving complex accounting issues arising from transactions, multi-GAAP reporting or complex group reporting
- Impact assessments caused by changes in accounting standards
- Review and/or development of accounting policy documentation or accounting manuals
- Independent accountant’s reports for prospectuses/public disclosure statements
- Accounting advice on specific transactions or issues.
Ask yourself these questions
To know when you need technical advice or assistance with any accounting issues, you may ask yourself these questions:
- Have you undertaken a transaction which has given rise to complex accounting issues where you require assistance?
- Do you require the resolution of group reporting issues?
- Do you have a proposed transaction and wish to know the accounting implications of that transaction?
- Do you want a professional review of your accounting policies or public disclosure statements?
Contact our team of specialists to see how we can help.