Improve working capital – accounts receivable
Optimise your cash collection from accounts receivable
Have you exhausted all possibilities to improve the cash collection and revenue position within accounts receivable? Particularly in today’s economic environment, optimising cash flow from accounts receivable and minimising revenue leakage is top of agenda for many CFOs.
Deloitte can help your organisation:
- Improve cash collection through focusing accounts receivable management effort
- Make cost savings from reduced report preparation time within the finance function
- To make fast and more informed business decisions around accounts receivable.
Traditional accounts receivable management reporting is often inflexible and produces narrowly focused information at a high level. Rarely do management reports offer the ability to drill down to a transactional level to identify root causes.
Deloitte’s solution for optimising cash collections
Underpinned by our Deloitte automated analytic tool, (DTect®) we will conduct a review of your accounts receivable processes and data. Bringing the collective knowledge and experience of Deloitte, we will provide specific and practical recommendations to help you:
- Improve working capital (cash position) and reduce revenue leakage by identifying areas to improve your cash collection
- Realise cost savings through reduced data preparation time
- Make more informed, consistent and faster business decisions not otherwise possible through existing management reporting techniques
- Identify and help solve control weaknesses and indicators of fraud
- Make overall process improvements by moving you closer to leading practice.
Contact our team of specialists to discuss how we can help you.