Deloitte graduate recruitment
A longer term solution to the shrinking talent pool
Attracting the best talent is difficult. Larger organisations spend substantial funds on the graduate recruitment process to attract the best applicants. This investment, together with their powerful international brands, means that many smaller organisations are resigned to accessing the next tier of graduates. With a substantial portion of the graduate pool taken, there is a risk that your organisation may not be able to find suitable graduates.
Our offering provides you with an opportunity to leverage from our recruitment program and, as a graduate employer of choice, access to top graduate talent. Our 1-2-3 from the 2009 Australian Association of Graduate Employers Candidate Survey:
- Deloitte chosen Number 1 as ‘Employer with the Best Recruitment Process’
- Deloitte chosen Number 2 as ‘Employer with the Best Opportunities for Graduates’ (second only to ANZ)
- Deloitte chosen Number 3 as ‘Aspirational Employer of Choice’ (behind ANZ and Macquarie).
Benefits of our program include:
- Access to high quality graduates who have selected an employer of choice to complement or substitute your organisation’s existing graduate program
- No recruitment costs (and potential replacement costs) from graduates sourced from this program
- The Deloitte vacation work program means that we will have already worked with the vast majority of the graduate pool prior to their arrival at Deloitte
- Higher quality talent at a comparable cost to using a temping agency
- Increased flexibility of your graduate recruitment program.
Graduates are enrolled in, and assisted through, the CA program by Deloitte and trained and developed through the Deloitte graduate development program. The significant investment we have made in our graduate development program provides significant training cost savings for your organisation.
Would you like to find out more about the Deloitte Graduate Program? Visit the careers website.