How to make it new: fostering a culture of innovation in turbulent times
Deloitte US Insights podcast
Every day seems to bring a new shock to the global economy. The markets are swinging wildly, savings have evaporated, consumer spending is down and unemployment is up. In such turbulent times, many businesses might understandably be focused on getting through the crisis of the week rather than growing for the future. But for organisations looking at long-term sustainability, perhaps the most important question is: How do you develop fresh ideas that create value — how do you create a culture of innovation?
- How can innovation deliver value, not just to clients but to your own people and the community?
- How do you take good ideas that are generated locally and make them scalable across a large organisation? Is a good idea in Singapore also a good idea in Sao Paulo or San Francisco?
- How will you know if you’ve been successful in making innovation a priority?
- What are some ideas that have gotten your attention and interest recently? What kind of potential value do you think they can deliver to Deloitte and its clients?
- Giam Swiegers, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Australia
- Jim Quigley, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Ruwayda Ebrahim , partner, Deloitte Southern Africa
Page Last Updated