||Tax Insights Breakfast – Preparing for year end
||Tuesday, 21 May 2013
||7:30 a.m. for 7:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
123 Eagle Street,
Brisbane, QLD 4000
|Speakers and hosts:
||Stuart Cioccarelli (Host)
|Food and beverage:
||Hot breakfast provided.
Please advise of any dietary requirements.
Tel: +61 7 3308 7295
The Deloitte Tax Insights series provides you with a unique perspective on topical issues affecting your business. It is more than just a tax update - it provides practical information and a clear perspective on issues that matter to you.
Our next session will focus on preparing for a 30 June year end and will provide practical insights for your business. Topics will include matters to be attended to prior to 30 June (no, it is not too late!), including:
- Impacts from the federal Budget for year-end tax planning
- Transfer pricing - including impacts of legislative changes, International Dealings Schedule (IDS) planning and an update on recent determination for market support payments
- Employment services - including employee share scheme.
The session will include a presentation followed by a panel session for questions from specialists in our tax group, including:
- Corporate and International Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Indirect/State Taxes
- Global Employer Services/Immigration
- Research and Development.
We look forward to seeing you at our next Tax Insights breakfast session.