||Black Ink® - Tax and superannuation update
||Tuesday, 21 May 2013
||5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. with registration open at 4:45 p.m.
550 Bourke Street,
|Speakers and hosts:
|Food and beverage:
Tel: +61 2 9322 3897
Tim Ballan will cover a range of topics on tax and superannuation including:
- Baby Boomers’ imminent business strategies and how you may benefit from them
- Reveal tax tips and traps when preparing business for the next generation sale
- How best to structure pensions and take advantage of exempt income
- How to avoid the excess contribution penalties
- How to prepare for changes arising from the recent federal Budget.