Manager, Actuaries & Consultants
Tel: +61 3 9671 7198
Andrew qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia (FIAA) in 2010, and specialised in the field of Life Insurance. He joined the Melbourne office of Deloitte Actuaries & Consultants in 2008.
Andrew graduated from The University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Commerce with Honours majoring in Actuarial Studies.
Andrew has focused on actuarial issues in the life insurance and wealth management industries. His main areas of work have included:
- Product development and pricing of a national annuity scheme
- Providing advice on implementation issues of a national annuity scheme
- Valuations for life insurers and wealth management companies
- Providing funding rate and solvency advice for diverse clients, including life insurers, cemetery trusts and mining environmental trusts
- Technical assistance in updating Prophet models for life insurers
- Preparation of Financial Condition Reports for health funds.
Page Last Updated