||Tax Insights – Customs Duty update
||Thursday, 11 April 2013
||7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
||Floor 25, Riverside Centre,
123 Eagle Street,
|Speakers and hosts:
||Jonathan Paul, Partner, Indirect Tax
Michael Roche, Principal, Indirect Tax
|Food and beverage:
Tel: +61 7 3308 7295
||Thursday, 4 April 2013,
Please join us for this seminar which will cover key issues and changes in relation to Customs Duty including:
- The EPBS – what’s in the pipeline and sourcing trends
- Customs DTect® – cash for your bottom line
- Export controls – casting the net over intangibles
- Anti-dumping reforms – tipping the scales
- Free Trade Agreements – there’s meat in your spaghetti.
There will be opportunities to raise questions both during and after the presentation of our dedicated Customs Duty specialist Michael Roche, as well as other key members of the Indirect Tax team.