About the Deloitte Technology Fast 50
Now in its fourteenth year in Australia, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program ranks fast growing technology companies, public or private, based on percentage revenue growth over three years.
It is part of the global Fast 500 program run in parallel with the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Germany, Central Europe, Israel, South Africa, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
The program is sponsored by Deloitte's Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) global industry group and includes all related industry sectors:
- Semiconductors, components and electronics
- Life sciences
- Computer peripherals.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 winners receive exposure and recognition from media and industry and become part of an exclusive network of fast growing technology companies.
This translates into a number of benefits:
- A benchmark of success and further establishment of corporate credibility
- Increased media profile for your company
- Networking opportunities with other fast growing technology companies
- Access to industry experts shaping the new economy
- Access to leading edge industry research and commentary
- Recognition from the business and financial community
- Benchmarking against similar companies
- Potential to improve employee recruitment and retention.
All entrants are invited to participate in the year-round program of seminars, events and forums, where you’ll hear from industry experts on issues facing technology companies.