About the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is a program that recognises and profiles fast growing technology companies.
The program ranks the 50 fastest growing technology companies, public or private, based on percentage revenue growth over three years and includes all related industry sectors:
- Semiconductors, Components and Electronics
- Life Sciences
- Computer Peripherals
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is part of a global Fast 500 program run in parallel with the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Germany, Central Europe, Israel, South Africa, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 winners receive tremendous exposure and recognition from media and industry and become part of an exclusive network of high performing technology companies. This translates into a number of benefits:
- extensive media profile for your company
- networking opportunities with other fast growing technology companies
- access to industry experts shaping the new economy
- access to leading edge industry research and commentary
- recognition from the business and financial community
- benchmarking against similar companies
- boost in employee morale
- improved employee retention and recruiting.
In addition, all Deloitte Technology Fast 50 winners are invited to the global Deloitte Technology Fast 500 CEO Summit to network with other top-tier executives from the fastest-growing technology companies around the world.