Partner, Assurance and Advisory
Peter is a Partner in Deloitte’s Assurance & Advisory Group based in Perth. Peter has over 23 years’ experience working with Deloitte in the UK, US, New Zealand and Australia.
Peter provides various assurance and advisory related services, including external audit and internal audit, to a wide range of entities across different industries and reporting frameworks. His key areas of expertise are:
- Providing audit and related financial advisory services, including due diligence, to public companies, national and international groups and completion of statutory audits
- The reporting requirements of companies listed in Australia, the UK and in the USA (SEC)
- Assurance services under the National Greenhouse & Energy Reporting Act 2007 and Clean Energy Act 2011
- Leader of Deloitte’s Board and Audit Committee Effectiveness programs in WA.
Area of expertise
- Audit Services
- Financial statement audits
- Accounting advisory
- Assurance services
- Integrated services.
Professional membership and qualification
- Bachelor of Science, First Class Honours (Management Studies), University of Surrey, UK
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor and Registered Greenhouse and Energy Auditor
- Regional Councillor of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in WA
- National Councillor (elect) of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.