China Real Estate Investment Handbook 2012
Drivers impacting the China real estate market
One year on from a series of measures introduced by the Chinese government to cool the overheated Chinese real estate market and to rein in inflation, this report provides a summary of tax and accounting changes for the past year as well as risks and opportunities in the market.
Issues and developments highlighted in this edition include:
- Drivers impacting the China real estate market in 2012
- Alternative financing channels including property trusts, property funds, bonds and offshore RMB REITs
- Property development process in China
- Potential development of the hospitality and senior housing sectors.
The report is structured as follows:
- Section 1: Overview of China’s real estate market
- Section 2: Domestic taxes
- Section 3: Structuring issues for inbound investment
- Section 4: Regulatory framework
- Section 5: Property development process
- Section 6: Mergers and acquisitions
- Section 7: Alternative financing channels
- Section 8: Accounting rules
- Section 9: Internal controls
- Section 10: Future developments
- Contacts for more information.