Tel: +61 3 9671 7201
Peter is the Lead Client Service Partner responsible for the full span of Deloitte services provided to Defence. He is also a senior partner in our technology advisory practice and has over 25 years information systems consulting and project experience in Australia, Asia and Europe. Peter also serves on the Board of Deloitte Australia.
- Subject matter expert and joint Partner responsible for major Probity review conducted on behalf of CDF and the Secretary of Defence
- Representative on the steering committee overseeing the development of revised global applications architecture for one of the world’s largest consumer electronics companies
- Representative on the steering committee overseeing IT architectural refresh and cost reduction program for Australia’s largest logistics company
- Managed IT infrastructure (mid-range, desk top and network towers) outsourcing selection and transition project for a large resources company
- Managed the analysis of current service delivery performance, service tower definition and subsequent retendering of outsource contracts (single vendor to multi vendor) for a Victorian Government Department
- Managed whole of enterprise IT outsourcing projects for a large Malaysian bank and a Pan-Asian bank
- Provided advice and negotiation services on software licences, hardware costs and professional services for major provisioning project for Australia’s largest telecommunications company.