Performance: Issue 10
In this edition, we share insights and perspectives on target operating models, cross-border rationalisation for UCITS, secure yield, private equity and real estate, AIFMD, extensive tax updates, IFRS 10, constant NAV money market funds and investment management regulation in Australia and China.
- Refining the target operating model - Increasing benefits from Lean and Six Sigma initiatives
- Real estate senior debt funds
- Embracing technology - A crucial element in transforming private equity and real estate business operating models.
- Focus on Australia: Ongoing changes to regulatory regimes need to be understood
- Cross-border master-feeder structures - A way of adapting your product development strategy to new market challenges.
- The AIFMD - A regulatory directive with tax implications
- Reclaiming withholding tax in France - Operational difficulties
- New tax regulations for investment funds.
- Recent asset management regulatory changes in China
- Consolidated financial statements and the control concept - Ten discussion areas for investment managers
- Constant NAV money market funds under regulators’ spotlight - Breaking or not breaking the buck; that is the question!
For further information and, or assistance please contact either;
Tel: + 61 3 9671 7154
Tel: + 61 3 9671 7393