Alternative thinking 2013
Renewable energy under the microscope
Deloitte's Global Energy & Resources group is delighted to introduce Alternative thinking 2013, which puts renewable energy under the spotlight.
The objective of this report is to identify for developers, investors, and policy-makers a few of the important current trends and opportunities in renewable energy, point out where significant barriers to progress lie, and suggest strategies for dealing with them.
Issues covered include:
- Bridging the cost disparity gap with fossil fuels
- Enduring the "shale revolution"
- Weighing infrastructure investment
- Navigating the subsidy environment
- Coming to terms with "energy democratisation.