Angelo is the lead Partner for Power and Utilities within the Deloitte Consulting National Practice. He has 18 years of consulting experience and specialises in the electricity, gas and water sectors, advising and leading large scale business transformation and reform programs.
Angelo has significant experience advising local, regional, national and international organisations in the utilities industry and related public sector (Federal/State) governing bodies. Angelo has responsibility for overseeing and providing subject matter expertise on consulting led work across the electricity, water and gas sectors in WA. In his time with Deloitte Consulting Angelo has either, led, overseen or been involved with large projects for the energy, infrastructure and utilities sectors for nearly 20 years.
Area of expertise
- Energy & Resources
- Electric Power
- Heath Care
- Public Sector
- Technology Services
- Business Unit – Consulting.
Professional membership and qualification
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Company Director Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Advanced Management Program
- ICAA – Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- GAICD – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- ACS – Australian Computer Society.