Social networks: Real world applications to life sciences
In the life sciences industry, social networks are already improving applications such as market research, physician relations, clinical trials, and medical education and are demonstrating utility beyond mere marketing channels, but as powerful tools that have the potential to – combined with the right application – add value.
To examine the current and potential future impact of social networks on the life sciences industry, the US firm interviewed a selection of life sciences executives and social networking subject experts as well as professionals in the drug, device, and diagnostics spaces. The resulting findings cover six fundamental questions:
- How are social networks adding value now?
- How prevalent is the use of social networks in the industry?
- What kinds of networks are being used, and for what?
- What are the key barriers to social networking use?
- How should the smart organisation think about using social networks?
- How should they govern and manage social networking initiatives?
Please click on the attachment below to download the full report.