Partner, Assurance and Advisory
Greg is one of Deloitte’s most experienced audit partners.
He has a broad range of experience much of which has been acquired in leading the audit of a number of major Australian corporations.
Greg has over thirty years’ experience in auditing and has been a Partner in Deloitte since 1988.
Greg has held several leadership roles within Deloitte and is currently an elected member of the firm’s Board of Partners.
As the firm’s National Professional Practice Director he is responsible for all matters relating to the interpretation of and consultation on accounting and auditing matters.
In addition to his extensive experience in leading the audits of major corporations, Greg has also undertaken a number of special assignments including:
- Significant experience with debt and equity raisings including 144A debt raisings in the United States of America and raisings in the European Medium Term Note market
- Expert Witness appointed to assist the HIH Royal Commission on audit and accounting issues
- Major due diligence engagements
- Significant accounting advisory work.
Area of expertise
- Audit Services
- Accounting advisory
- Assurance services
- Electric Power
- Financial statement audits
- Oil and Gas
- Retail, wholesale and distribution.
Professional membership and qualification
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of New South Wales
- Fellow, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor.