Awards for 2011 and 2012 include
- Deloitte Australia has once again been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Women for the 11th successive year by the Federal Government's Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA). Find out more about Deloitte's Inspiring Women program
- Analyst firm Gartner, has recognised the Deloitte member firms (Deloitte) as a global leader in finance transformation consulting services in its latest Magic Quadrant for Financial Management Consulting Services
- Deloitte has been recognized by analyst firm Kennedy for its broad and deep capabilities across HR segments, as well as in important adjacent areas of HR-related IT consulting
- Byte Level Research, named Deloitte.com "Best in Class" among professional services sites and 22nd on its list of the top 250 most global websites in the 2012 Web Globalisation Report Card. Ranking for the 2012 Web Globalization Report Card was based on globalization, localization, languages supported and navigation. The ranking also considered mobile sites, apps and social integration
- Australian partners Jonathan Bernsen, Fiona Craig, Paul Riley and Jacques Van Rhyn have been recognised as leading Transfer Pricing experts in Euromoney’s 2011 Guide to the World’s Leading Transfer Pricing Advisers. With 96 nominations, it is the 6th consecutive time that Deloitte member firms across the world have come out top in this industry and client based ranking of our tax expertise.
- Deloitte was ranked as the #2 Global Strategy Consulting provider based on breadth of capabilities in Kennedy’s Strategy Consulting Marketplace 2010-2013: Key Trends, Profiles and Forecasts
- Kennedy names Deloitte a global leader and fastest growing in Information Management and Analytics 2010 – 2013
- Deloitte Australia was awarded the prestigious BRW Client Choice Awards 2011 for Best Accountancy Firm (revenue over $500million)
- The tax practice of Deloitte Australia was awarded the Australian Tax Disputes Firm of the Year for 2011 at the International Tax Review, Asia Tax Awards
- Deloitte Australia was recognised in 2011 as an Employer of Choice for Women for the tenth successive year by the Federal Government's Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA). Find out more about Deloitte's Inspiring Women program.