The efficient and effective supply chain management is critical to a company’s success not only because it can control expenses but, most importantly, because it prepares the company to operate in a global supply chain environment. However, to operate successfully usually requires redesigning and improving your business processes in order to match marketplace changes and clients demands for faster turn-around responses and accuracy.
Deloitte logistics consulting professionals deliver solutions to diverse logistics problems.
Among the services we offer are:
- Supply chain management – assessment and design
- Storage systems – design of distribution centers, reengineering of software, etc.
- Production systems logistics - layout designs tailored an optimum flow of materials. Application of MRP and DRP methodologies
- Transport and distribution systems – distribution networks design
- Inventory management – design of specific and effective inventory systems, stock levels, etc.
- Third-party logistics - analysis and recommendations
- Logistics diagnostics – diagnostics based on the SPEED methodology developed by our firm
- Logistics solutions using information technology – advice on software and IT selection and implementation. Implementation of systems Warehouse Boss and SSAGT MK Logistics
For further information contact:
Logistics Department Director:
Telephone >> (+54-11) 4320-2700