Financial Services Industry Newsletter
Welcome to the 5th issue of Deloitte Central Europe’s Client Financial Services Industry Newsletter. This month, we continue our focus on emerging issues affecting banks, insurance companies, asset management companies and other financial services players in the region.
In this issue you can find two articles written by our Deloitte experts: Setting up a branch - an opportunity or a risk factor?,written by Adam Kosmala from Deloitte Poland, which focuses on doing business in Central Europe through a branch office; and Are We in for Changes in Lease Accounting under IFRS?,wrtitten by David Batal from Deloitte Czech Republic. David highlights the major differences between the treatment of finance and operating leases.
In this issue:
- Setting up a branch - an opportunity or a risk factor?
- Are we in for changes in Lease Accounting under IFRS?
- Navigating the Compliance Labyrinth The Challenge for Banks
- Banking and Securities Issue Briefing Pursuing Profit
- Contactless Payement Technology Catching the New Wave
We hope you enjoy our new issue.