Issue 14 | Does the RMB in 2012 mark China’s financial turning point?
This regular publication focuses on helping our clients and our markets to understand value, grow it, preserve and protect it. In it, we discuss a wide range of current issues and critical market developments regarding China.
You can download the current issue or view all issues in our archive.
Current Issue: Does the RMB in 2012 mark China’s financial turning point?
There is more diversity of opinion on China’s development and growth prospects today than there has been at any time since the beginning of Deng’s reforms in the late 1970s. In China’s development model, there is a unique intimacy between the deployment of state resources, state guidance, and the marketplace. In prosperous times, these growth drivers align well. But as the global crisis drags on, what are China’s prospects for sustainable growth.
- Issue 13 China & Asia: The Forum and the Formula
- Issue 12 The 12th Five-Year-Plan
- Issue 11 Inclusive Development and National Competitiveness
- Issue 10 The RMB: Savings and Investment Surge
- Issue 9 The Evolving PE Landscape
- Issue 8 Sustainability - Operational and Regulatory Risk
- Issue 7 The profit in green
- Issue 6 Shanghai 2020
- Issue 5 Reviewing the outbound campaign
- Issue 4 RMB: Cash flowing and cash trapped
- Issue 3 The Changing Private Equity Landscape: What it means for investors
- Issue 2 The RMB abroad
- Issue 1 Why Measuring Value