Technical Library: Deloitte's Accounting Research Tool
Put the complete library for accountants and business people on your desk
Technical Library is a comprehensive online library of accounting and financial disclosure literature that brings important publications to your computer. Updated daily and easy to use, Technical Library gives you fast access to our interpretive guidance, as well as the latest publications on financial reporting matters. It is an invaluable resource for any business.
An eLearning module - "Working with Technical Library" - is available to help you navigate and use the site.
With Technical Library, you have online access to:
- The entire Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Codification
- Deloitte’s “Find the GAAP” tool to easily cross-reference pre-Codification U.S. GAAP
- Deloitte’s U.S. GAAP accounting and disclosure checklist tool
- Deloitte’s interpretive guidance
- Financial Accounting Standards Board literature
- Securities and Exchange Commission rules, regulations and forms
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants accounting and auditing literature
- International Accounting Standards Board literature
Technical Library features:
- Easy online access
- Intuitive design and navigation
- Advanced search features to help locate information quickly
- Customizable home page
- Updated every business day
- Weekly Technically Speaking publication highlighting new developments and updates to the site.
Technical Library content package and annual subscription costs:
|# of licenses*||US GAAP||USGAAP + IFRS||US GAAP + GASB||US GAAP + IFRS + GASB|
* Equals the number of people who can simultaneously access Technical Library. A group may contain an unlimited amount of users; however, the number of users who are able to access Technical Library simultaneously will be limited to the total number of licenses the company purchases.
Want even more information about Technical Library? Provide your contact information to learn more.