Tax & Legal News
Welcome to the latest issue of Deloitte Slovakia’s Tax & Legal News. This publication provides you the latest information from local and international tax and legal areas. We welcome your comments and feedback on this issue.
In this issue:
- Approved Changes in the Income Tax Act
- Social Security (Totalisation) Agreement with the USA
- Transposition of Directive 2011/98/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on a single application procedure for a single permit for third-country nationals to reside and work in the territory of a Member State and on a common set of rights for third-country workers legally residing in a Member State
- Methodological Instruction on Invoicing in Accordance with the VAT Act
- Methodological Instruction on the Application of the Taxation Period in Accordance with the VAT Act
- Decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the Area of VAT
- Excise Taxes – Amendment to the Act on Excise Tax on Mineral Oils
This publication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, any of its member firms or any of the foregoing’s affiliates (collectively the “Deloitte Network”) are, by means of this publication, rendering accounting, business, financial, investment, legal, tax, or other professional advice or services. This publication is not a substitute for such professional advice or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect your finances or your business. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser.
No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this publication.