Tax & Legal News
Welcome to the latest issue of Deloitte Slovakia’s Tax & Legal News. This publication provides you the latest information from local and international tax and legal areas. We welcome your comments and feedback on this issue.
In this issue:
- Proposed Changes in the Income Tax Act
- Comparison of an Employer’s Monthly Costs of One Employee for 2012 and 2013 and the Amounts of the Social and Health Insurance and Tax Burden of Employees with Different Amounts of Income
- Ratification of the Convention between the Republic of Serbia and the Slovak Republic on Social Security
- Initialling of Convention between the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and the Czech Republic for the Avoidance of Double Taxation
- Notice of the Financial Directorate for Foreign Persons Registered for VAT Purposes
- Increase in the Excise Duty on Tobacco Products
- Cancellation of the Obligation to Establish an Organisational Unit for Foreign Persons Trading in Electricity and Gas
- Decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union in the Area of VAT
This publication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, any of its member firms or any of the foregoing’s affiliates (collectively the “Deloitte Network”) are, by means of this publication, rendering accounting, business, financial, investment, legal, tax, or other professional advice or services. This publication is not a substitute for such professional advice or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect your finances or your business. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser.
No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this publication.