Tax & Legal News
Welcome to the latest issue of Deloitte Slovakia’s Tax & Legal News. This publication provides you the latest information from local and international tax and legal areas. We welcome your comments and feedback on this issue.
In this issue:
- Social and Health Insurance
- Instruction of the Tax Directorate of the Slovak Republic on for “classic permanent establishment”
- Announcement of the Tax Directorate of the Slovak Republic Regarding Application of Withholding Tax Provision on Income from Cash Held on Bank Accounts
- Draft Directive on the Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base
- Methodological Instruction of the Tax Directorate of the Slovak Republic for the Amendment of the VAT Act Effective from January 2011
- Methodological Instruction of the Tax Directorate of the Slovak Republic Regulating the Supply of Gas, Electricity, Heat and Cold
- Methodological Instruction of the Tax Directorate of the Slovak Republic for Determining the Place of Supply of Services in Line with Article 16 (3) of the VAT Act
- EU Council Implementing Regulation on the VAT Directive
- “Euro-amendment” to the Labour Code Broadens the Rights of Employees Returning from Parental Leave
- European “Blue Card” for Highly-Skilled Workers
- Change in Conditions for Granting Investment Aid
- Directive 2011/35/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 April 2011 Concerning Mergers of Public Limited Liability Companies
This publication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, any of its member firms or any of the foregoing’s affiliates (collectively the “Deloitte Network”) are, by means of this publication, rendering accounting, business, financial, investment, legal, tax, or other professional advice or services. This publication is not a substitute for such professional advice or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect your finances or your business. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser.
No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this publication.