Cloud-based talent management
Many organizations are unable to take advantage of potential growth opportunities because of an inability to hire and develop the right talent. An integrated talent acquisition and talent management system, when aligned with high-quality talent processes, helps organizations analyze their talent risks and exploit new opportunities. By improving recruitment, performance management and succession planning, many organizations find top-line growth can translate to bottom-line profits.
How we can help
Deloitte Consulting LLP is part of a network of member firms that maintains one of the largest Oracle practices in the world, with access to more than 8,000 practitioners. We are a leader in implementing Oracle Taleo — our certified practitioners carry global deployment experience in using specialized tools and offshore capabilities to support our customers’ needs. We combine technical knowledge, backed by primary research and benchmarking capabilities provided by Bersin by Deloitte, with a deep understanding of how companies can leverage their human capital to generate value and achieve business goals. Here are some of the ways we help organizations:
- Talent Acquisition: Recruiting, retaining and developing critical talent is a top priority for many business leaders. Bersin by Deloitte research confirms that organizations that have the ability to leverage an effective talent acquisition strategy — combined with performance development and compensation plans that are tied to organizational goals and are visible to employees — are more likely to identify and retain top talent and improve job satisfaction.
- Unified HR Data and Processes: Leaders need ready access to consistent, detailed workforce data to make sound talent-related decisions. Organizations should also incorporate leading business processes into an enterprise-wide HR service delivery model that’s cost effective and scalable to support future growth.
Our services and research insights are designed to help our clients achieve measurable benefits. Talent acquisition supported by software such as Taleo can help organizations in their efforts to:
- Streamline talent acquisition processes ranging from defining jobs to hiring candidates
- Effectively manage global talent pools and maintain healthy candidate pipelines
- Replace disparate systems with cost-effective, scalable solutions
- Improve business decisions by providing strategic recruiting dashboards
- Promote internal mobility and increase employee engagement
Ways to help achieve value
Our teams have helped many companies around the world make Oracle Taleo part of their day-to-day HR management. Here are a few of the lessons we have learned along the way.
- Integrated systems can be more powerful. Organizations can achieve significant productivity gains with a strong integration of their talent acquisition process across human capital core systems and throughout their operating environment. This is why integration is a strategic component of Deloitte’s talent acquisition offering. Our dedicated team has experience leveraging the Taleo platform to provide automated or user–initiated connectivity with all of the components of the talent acquisition ecosystem. While your recruiting team focuses on sourcing and screening talent, our team can provide you with automated processes such as job postings, background checks, data migration and payroll integration.
- Compliance risk can be reduced. Deloitte professionals have extensive experience in delivering services that address regulatory directives such as fair credit reporting, OFCCP, Equal Employment Opportunity and state disclosures. Our team of professionals can leverage the platform’s workflow to enforce your hiring and human resource policies to reduce noncompliance risk.
- Tax credit savings can increase investment return. How well is your tax department equipped to address the WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) application, certification and computation processes? Deloitte’s WOTC services and our supporting technologies offer potential advantages over traditional approaches, with respect to obtaining job applicant information, monitoring compliance metrics and computing the amount of available WOTC. An improved capability to identify and leverage tax credits can increase the overall return on investment of your implementation .
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.