Tax reporting for private banking clients - First class services required to stay competitive | Brochure
Financial institutions have individual clients who may be resident in various juridictions all over the world. Any income generated our portfolios held by these individuals is usually subject to tax in the home country of the investor and should therefore be declared in the local tax returns of these individuals.
Financial institutions can provide a dedicated tax reporting service which may help their clients to fulfill their tax obligations. With regard to the highly competitive private banking market, providing first class tax reporting services to clients will be key for banks of the 21st century to remain competitive, and to retain and attract high net worth individual clients.
Tax reporting should be prepared in accordance with the different fiscal requirements applicable in the home country of a particular investor. Deloitte can help you manage the reporting challenges arising as a result of the different needs of your clients.
Who is impacted?
Any financial institution that has individual clients tax resident in different countries.
We can help you
Multidisciplinary teams are ready to serve you
Deloitte has extensive experience in all areas related to the setting-up and management of tax reporting. We have a team of highly skilled professionals composed:
- Tax experts
- Business consulting experts
- IT experts
- Experts familiar with the different banking systems used by financial institutions in Luxembourg
- Out of this pool of experts, Deloitte will organise a multidisciplinary team dedicated to help you to master the challenges of tax reporting for private banking clients
Areas where Deloitte can help you
Setting up, improving or extending your reporting system
- Provide your clients with value-added services
- Implementation and customisation of management and reporting systems to meet the requirements of private banking clients
Administration of your reporting system
Building in-house excellence with Deloitte
- Bespoke training sessions
- Follow-up of developments in the tax law of various jurisdictions
- Updating you with regular newsletters
- Helpdesk function
Outsourcing of the preparation
Enlarge customer service offering by staying concentrated on your core competencies:
- Outsourced income statement compilation and generation
- Tailor-made tax certification and generation
- Increase time to market for various tax jurisdictions
Focus on investor relationships:
- Answering requests of investors and their tax advisors
- Helpdesk function
Page Last Updated