After-tax.net newsletter archives
- December 2011 - Crisis contribution repealed as of 1st January 2012
- May 2011 - Fiscal dispute on German commuters working in Luxembourg coming to an end?
- January 2011 - Company cars – Taxation upon repurchase of leased cars
- January 2011 - Luxembourg expatriate tax regime : starting 2011 with a bang!
- December 2010 - New provisions for 2011: Single contribution rate for accident insurance - Raise in contribution rate of sickness insurance – Raise of minimum social wage
- December 2010 - Draft law n°6166 voted – Measures concerning individuals
- September 2010 - Accident insurance: introduction of a single contribution rate
- September 2010 - Domestic partnership agreement: same vacation entitlement than spouses and better protection of third parties
- August 2010 - Law of 26 July 2010 – Discriminatory tax treatment of non-resident taxpayers
- July 2010 - Draft law implementing tax measures relating to the financial and economic crises – Measures concerning individuals
- June 2010 - Automatic indexation of salaries: an increase of 2,5% as from 1st July 2010
- June 2010 - Draft law n°6130 – Discriminatory tax treatment of non-resident taxpayers
- June 2010 - New EU social security legislation : Regulation (EC) n° 883/2004 is applicable as from 1st May 2010
- May 2010 - Speech on the State of the Nation – Main measures announced for individuals
- April 2010 - Tax deduction of donations: Luxembourg tightens its official position
- December 2009 - Reduction of inheritance taxes for non-residents
- November 2009 - Automatic indexation of salaries : an increase of 2,5% is expected for 2010
- October 2009 - Tax cards for 2010: new procedure for the citizens of Luxembourg City
- September 2009 - New EU social security legislation: regulation (EC) n° 883/2004 will be applicable as from May 2010
- August 2009 (2) - Government programme: Main orientations in the tax and social area
- August 2009 - Tax deduction of donations : Luxembourg abides by European Union requirements
- December 2008 (2) - Tax reform 2009: new measures concerning the taxation of individuals
- December 2008 - Draft law n° 5954: towards a reduction of inheritance taxes for non-residents
- November 2008 - Draft law n° 5942: new measures relating to the posting of workers to Luxembourg
- November 2008 - Law of 29 August 2008: revision of provisions on free movement of persons and immigration
- November 2008 - Taxation of domestic partners: towards an alignment on the tax regime applicable to spouses
- October 2008 - Draft law n°5924: new measures concerning the taxation of individuals
- September 2008 - Extension of the scope of the final withholding tax on certain income from savings
- August 2008 - Law of May 13, 2008 introduces Single status for wage-earners working in the private sector
- July 2008 (2) - European Court of Justice: Requirements relating to posting workers to Luxembourg
- July 2008 - Zoom on independent activities
- May 2008 - Speech on the State of the Nation
- January 2008 - Tax reform 2008: main measures affecting individuals
- December 2007 - Taxation of capital gains on private patrimony: which regime will be applicable as at 1st January 2008?
- November 2007 - Tax reform 2008: the main measures of draft law n°5801
- October 2007 (2) - Draft law n° 5780: extension of the scope of the final withholding tax on certain income from savings
- October 2007 - Draft Budget Law 2008 : main fiscale measures
- August 2007 - European Court of Justice: towards a possible deduction of mortgage interest for commuters ? (II)
- April 2007 - European Court of Justice: towards a possible deduction of mortgage interest for commuters ?
- May 2006 - Tripartite consensus status: Speech on the state of the nation - Opinion of the tripartite coordination council
- April 2006 - Tripartite consensus: agreement on fiscal and social measures
- January 2006 - Local and international developments in personal taxation and social security
- October 2005 - Draft law n° 5504 that provides for the abolition of net wealth tax and the introduction of a final withholding tax on certain income from savings was put before Parliament on 19 October 2005.
- January 2005 - "The Law of 9 July 2004: spotlight on direct tax aspects" + "Extension of temporary tax incentives in favour of housing" + "Social security contributions: increase in rates and ceilings"