Business continuity and resilience service | Deloitte solution
- Few organisations have been able to implement a proactive, risk-based business continuity management programme ensuring them both resilience of their key processes and maximisation of their continuity investments.
- Do you have a business continuity and/or IT recovery programme? Would you know what to do in case of a major disaster or incident and are you confident in your organisation’s resilience should this occur?
- According to the National Archives & Records Administration (US), 93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. Of those businesses that experience a disaster and have no emergency plan, 43% never reopen; of those that do reopen, only 29% are still operating two years later.
- Deloitte assists organisations in improving their resilience against disruptions by providing a method of restoring its key products and services to an agreed level within an agreed time after the disruption’s occurrence.
- Deloitte has mature proprietary BCM methodology and tools that have been helping clients plan, assess and implement solutions around the world for many years.
- Deloitte has a broad range of experience in evaluating and implementing business continuity management frameworks in Luxembourg and abroad.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated