Increase your chances of a successful transaction
The decision to sell a business is not one taken lightly. Our independent advice and support can help you avoid the many pitfalls that arise on a disposal and increase the chances of a successful transaction. We can guide shareholders and management through each and every stage of the transaction, including the following:
- Reviewing strategic options for the business
- Valuing the business using our dedicated valuations team
- Assessing potential buyer appetite
- Preparing the teaser letter and information memorandum, following a review of the company’s business plan
- Identifying potential acquirers using our industry specialists
- Negotiating with potential acquirers and their advisers
- Providing vendor due diligence services to enable the acquirer to gain a complete and independent picture of your business (including data room facilitation)
- Providing comprehensive tax planning advice
- Advising on any arising issues and selection of preferred bidder
- Advising on Heads of Terms, the Share Purchase Agreement and other legal documentation in conjunction with legal advisers
As we have been through the disposal process many times, we are well placed to project manage the transaction to a successful conclusion. Post completion we offer independent advice on tax planning and investment.
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Corporate Finance Advisory team with any queries you might have.