Deloitte Analytics: Driving value from data
There's no question that business leaders need data to make decisions about their organizations. The better the data and the analysis behind those numbers, the better equipped leaders will be to navigate today's changing business landscape. Deloitte Analytics, a new service offering from Deloitte member firms, provides sophisticated analysis to help companies meet their business objectives. This podcast explores different aspects of analytics and how to drive value from data.
- What's the value proposition of business analytics?
- Why not just stick with traditional business intelligence and performance management solutions?
- If a company wants to embark on an analytics initiative, what's the best place to start?
- What are "crunchy" questions that drive value from an analytics solution?
- How important is it that companies embed a fact-based mentality into their culture—especially those companies whose leadership is more gut-driven?
- From a strategic perspective, how can companies choose the right analytics solution for their business?
- Is there an analytics "silver bullet?"
Guest: Tim Phillipps, Global Managing Director of Deloitte Analytics, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Host: Holly Seguine, Senior Manager, Online Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Supply chain analytics
How hard should you squeeze?