Bounce back: 2010 TMT global security survey podcast
Deloitte global podcasts
Bounce back: 2010 TMT global security survey
As technology advances, so too do the risks. The Deloitte Security and Privacy Services group recently interviewed executives at 150 medium- to large-sized technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies to identify the most pressing risks and what is being done to mitigate them. This podcast recaps the findings of Deloitte’s fourth annual security survey.
- Do recent increases in information security budgets make up for ground lost during the economic downturn?
- What are today’s biggest security and privacy issues?
- What does cyber warfare mean for the TMT industry?
- What are the most significant risks associated with cloud computing, and are there any advantages that outweigh these risks?
- Jacques Buith, Security & Privacy leader, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu TMT Global Industry group